Kids Birthday Party, Make a Bear, Stuffable animals, Stuffed Animal Kits, Clothing, Birthday Parties »

Thursday

Founding Stuff a Zoo®




HI! My name is Molly, and I am the proud owner of Stuff a Zoo®. In addition to being the founder of Stuff a Zoo, which originated in 2005, I have 15 years as an early childhood educator. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education and a Master's Degree in Reading and Literacy. I am married to an educator as well, and we have two wonderful children.
Stuff a Zoo® was founded out of a desire to build something that is my own. With kids already being a primary focus in my life, a kid-friendly business seemed natural. In researching business ventures, I decided to tap into the teddy bear business, and more specifically, the 'make your own teddy bear' business. After all, teddy bears are not a fad. As long as there are children, there will be teddy bears. In addition to the basic teddy bear, Stuff a Zoo® focuses on providing a variety of other zoo animals. With the creation of the original Bake 'n Bear Birthday Bash, birthday parties are a huge part of our business. Stuff a Zoo® provides quality, variety, service, and does it all at an affordable price. With the business growing daily, and marketing to people all across the USA, Stuff a Zoo® will continue to 'paw' its way to the top of the stuff a bear industry. In the midst of this growth, thanking our customers is always a priority, so thank you for helping us build a business we are proud of.